Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
I basically took the recipe from the book that came with my dehydrator, and replaced worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce with Sriracha hot sauce (available at most supermarkets in the asian foods section). The flavor is to die for.
- 1 lb beef round steak
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon curing spices (Salt & Sodium Nitrite)
- Cut meat into 1/4" to 3/8" thick strips.
- Mix marinade and put in a zippered plastic bag with meat.
- Allow meat to marinate for at least 6 hours.
- Dehydrate meat according to dehyrator instructions.