I am addicted to this jelly. Hope there are Jalapeno lovers out there. Enjoy!!
Make and share this Hot Jalapeno Pepper Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- Wash hot peppers, cut off stem and halve the peppers, remove membrane and seeds.
- Put peppers in food processor and process off and on a couple of times until the peppers are coarsely chopped.
- In a medium saucepan combine peppers, cranberry juice, and vinegar.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- In a 4 quart pot combine the pepper mixture and sugar.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in pectin.
- Return to a full rolling boil; boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and quickly skim off foam with a metal spoon.
- Pour at once into hot, sterilized half-pint jars, leaving a 1/4" headspace. Wipe jar rims; adjust lids.
- Process in a boiling water canner for 5 minutes (start timing when water begins to boil).
- Remove jars and cool on a wire rack till set (2 to 3 days).