Recipe by Pegger1
Although an expensive dip, its worth every penny! It came from a cookbook that my husband bought me on one of his trips and it"s called "I'll cook when pigs fly".
- 1⁄2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute bell pepper in oil in skillet over medium high heat for about 3 minute.
- or until lightly browned.
- Place bell pepper in mixing bowl.
- Add artichoke, mayonnaise,parmesan cheese, green onion, worcestershire,jalapenos,lemon juice and celery salt, stirring to combine.
- Fold in crab meat.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Spread mixture in 8 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with toasted thin slices of French bread.