Recipe by Gloria 15x
Recipe from Emeril Lagasse's Everday is a Party Cookbook. Spicy and delicious. You won't have any leftovers.
Top Review by Jed's mom
Love this dip! I had to adjust a little based on availability of ingredients. I just used 2 jalapeños, chop up tiny, to replace the pickled peppers, and montery jack cheese instead of the jalapeño jack. It was delicious!
- 1 lb crabmeat, picked over for shells
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb jalapeno jack cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine crabmeat, garlic, jalapenos, Monterey Jack cheese, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt and mayonnaise in a medium mixing bowl.
- Toss gently to mix.
- Spoon the mixture into a medium size casserole. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese evenly on the top of crabmeat mixture.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for about 5 minutes before serving with the croutons.