Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
1 1/2 pound loaf
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 cup shredded longhorn cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 3 canned jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fast rising yeast (or 2 1/2 t. bread machine yeast)
2 pound loaf
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded longhorn cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 4 canned jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons fast rising yeast (or 1 T. bread machine yeast)
- Add all ingredients into bread pan according to the order in the manufacturer’s directions.
- Set crust on medium and program for the Basic cycle; press Start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.