1/2 Photos of Hot Italian Tomato and Cream Cheese Dip
TGIF Girl Friday's Note:
A thick, hot, chunky dip that tastes almost like a vodka sauce...and will be gone before you can say.... You can try adding chunks of crab or shrimp, also. Easy to make and always gets rave reviews...please try it, you will not be disappointed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat stewed tomatoes till a bit bubbly and add the cream cheese.
- 2Stir until well blended.
- 3Remove from heat and serve in a nice serving bowl with tortilla chips or chunks of Italian bread.
- 4I sometimes will cut out the center of a round bread, line the inside with foil and pour in the dip.
- 5Cut up the center portion of the bread and use it to dip into the dip.
- 6Caution: if you do the bread bowl idea -- make sure you line it well so the liquid doesn't have a chance to soak into the outside rim of the bowl -- I have done that by accident and it is not a pretty sight!
Browse Our Top Seasonal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Italian Tomato and Cream Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.1
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 91.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with basil and garlic