1/1 Photo of Hot Italian Sausages With Mixed Peppers
Kermit in Huntsville's Note:
This is a wonderful, colorful & quick dinner served with pasta, potatoes or rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy pan brown sausages until nearly cooked through and set aside.
- 2Add onions and cook until fairly brown.
- 3Add peppers and garlic and cook till the consistency you like.
- 4I like it tender crisp for color and flavour.
- 5Add sausages back in and cook together till cooked through.
- 6Remove from heat and add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Italian Sausages With Mixed Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 887.3
- Calories from Fat 700
- Total Fat 77.8 g
- Saturated Fat 26.4 g
- Cholesterol 171.7 mg
- Sodium 1659.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 34.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper