1/1 Photo of Hot Italian Sausages With Mixed Peppers
Kermit in Huntsville's Note:
This is a wonderful, colorful & quick dinner served with pasta, potatoes or rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy pan brown sausages until nearly cooked through and set aside.
- 2Add onions and cook until fairly brown.
- 3Add peppers and garlic and cook till the consistency you like.
- 4I like it tender crisp for color and flavour.
- 5Add sausages back in and cook together till cooked through.
- 6Remove from heat and add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Italian Sausages With Mixed Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 887.3
- Calories from Fat 700
- Total Fat 77.8 g
- Saturated Fat 26.4 g
- Cholesterol 171.7 mg
- Sodium 1659.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 34.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper