This is a wonderful, colorful & quick dinner served with pasta, potatoes or rice.
Make and share this Hot Italian Sausages With Mixed Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- In a heavy pan brown sausages until nearly cooked through and set aside.
- Add onions and cook until fairly brown.
- Add peppers and garlic and cook till the consistency you like.
- I like it tender crisp for color and flavour.
- Add sausages back in and cook together till cooked through.
- Remove from heat and add salt and pepper to taste.