Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great sandwich that will warm you up after coming in from the cold New England weather. It's Yummy too!
- 1 lb Italian bread, cut into 6 sandwich size pieces
- 1 1⁄2 lbs roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 pepperoncini peppers, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 quarts water
- 6 beef bouillon cubes
- Put the roast beef,onion, red pepper, pepperoncini, mushrooms,water and bouillon cubes in a medium size pot and boil it unitll the bouillon cubes have desolved and the vegetables are tender but still crisp.
- Evenly divide the roast beef and the vegetables between the 6 samdwiches, top with mozzarella cheese.
- Use the remaining broth to dunk your sandwich into.