Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From BHG 30 minute meals. Simple and fast.
- 3⁄4 lb beef flank steak
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 3 teaspoons olive oil or 3 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- coasely ground black pepper
- Trim fat from beef. Cut into thin bite sized strips.
- Arrange the salad on plates.
- In a large skillet heat 2 teaspoons of oil. Add red pepper and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon of oil to the skillet.
- Add Beef. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add salad dressing. Cook until heated through.
- Spoon the beef mixture over the salad greens.
- Sprinkle with cheese and pepper.
- Serve immediately.