Kate J's Note:
From BHG 30 minute meals. Simple and fast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim fat from beef. Cut into thin bite sized strips.
- 2Arrange the salad on plates.
- 3In a large skillet heat 2 teaspoons of oil. Add red pepper and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp tender.
- 4Add remaining 1 teaspoon of oil to the skillet.
- 5Add Beef. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until cooked through.
- 6Add salad dressing. Cook until heated through.
- 7Spoon the beef mixture over the salad greens.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese and pepper.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Italian Beef Salad
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.1
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 550.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens