Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 5 cups strong hot coffee
- 1⁄3 cup Grand Marnier
- 1 cup bailey irish cream
- Add first three ingredients in a saucepan; stir until well blended and smooth.
- Add coffee and heat mixture on low, stirring constantly, until the cocoa and sugar are dissolved (do not bring to a boil).
- Stir in Grand Mariner and Bailey's Irish Cream.
- Heat over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until hot but not boiling.
- Pour into 6 coffee mugs.
Ohhhhh la la!! This drink is killer. I made this to serve at my bridge group's Christmas Brunch. Very rich and makes you feel warm and fuzzy all over. That Bailey's Irish Cream is something else. Thanks Nurse Di.
This is an excellent holiday hot drink. Very smooth, rich and luscious tasting. I served this at an open-house and it was a favorite with all the guests. I am going to make this again Christmas Eve for my annual family get-together. Thanks a bunch.
I made this and served at a bridal tea instead of regular coffee. All I can say is WOW!! The flavor was so smooth and rich. The secret and most important ingredient is the Bailey's, no doubt. Everyone commented on how delicious it tasted, too. A big hit and got a lot of requests for the recipe. On woman said," I am no leaving here without the recipe for this drink."