Top Review by Gladys58
Ohhhhh la la!! This drink is killer. I made this to serve at my bridge group's Christmas Brunch. Very rich and makes you feel warm and fuzzy all over. That Bailey's Irish Cream is something else. Thanks Nurse Di.
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 5 cups strong hot coffee
- 1⁄3 cup Grand Marnier
- 1 cup bailey irish cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Add first three ingredients in a saucepan; stir until well blended and smooth.
- Add coffee and heat mixture on low, stirring constantly, until the cocoa and sugar are dissolved (do not bring to a boil).
- Stir in Grand Mariner and Bailey's Irish Cream.
- Heat over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until hot but not boiling.
- Pour into 6 coffee mugs.