Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is hot thanks to the cayenne. I got some really lovely chilli chocolates for Xmas and thought I'd transfer the concept over to my fave hot drink. Enjoy!
- 4 teaspoons hot chocolate powder (or whatever you use)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- boiling water
- Put the hot chocolate powder into a mug and add a little cold milk. mix to a paste.
- Add the cayenne (you can use more or less to taste).
- Add enough boiling water to fill the mug, mixing well as you pour.
- Serve immediately (with or without cream!).
this is awesome! it has just enough spice. Its REALLY good if you make it with all milk