Prep 7 hrs
Cook 1 hr
The name kinda says it all.
Make and share this Hot Hot Habanero Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Cut wings into thirds, and discard the tips.
- There should be about 36 pieces.
- In a medium saucepan combine barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, Liquid Smoke seasoning, ginger, garlic, habanero peppers, chile peppers and horseradish.
- Stir all together, and simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
- Put chicken wings in a large glass bowl, and cover with 3/4 of the sauce.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Preheat grill for low heat.
- Lightly oil grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade, and place on grill.
- Cook over low heat for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- *WARNING: Wear gloves, and do not let the oil get anywhere near your eyes.
i love this recipe. it has really full spicy flavor and then a great burn. I only used 4 habeneros and 2 chile peppers. I sauted the ginger, garlic, horseradish, and peppers first, then added the bbq sauce. I really like the way it turned out.