The name kinda says it all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut wings into thirds, and discard the tips.
- 2There should be about 36 pieces.
- 3In a medium saucepan combine barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, Liquid Smoke seasoning, ginger, garlic, habanero peppers, chile peppers and horseradish.
- 4Stir all together, and simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
- 5Put chicken wings in a large glass bowl, and cover with 3/4 of the sauce.
- 6Cover, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- 7Preheat grill for low heat.
- 8Lightly oil grate.
- 9Remove chicken from marinade, and place on grill.
- 10Cook over low heat for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- 11*WARNING: Wear gloves, and do not let the oil get anywhere near your eyes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Hot Habanero Wings
Serving Size: 1 (533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 981.6
- Calories from Fat 472
- Total Fat 52.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 233.0 mg
- Sodium 1770.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 40.1 g
- Protein 62.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: