Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a Sandra Lee recipe. It's very good and very easy.
- 4 lbs baby back ribs
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chili-garlic sauce
- 1 cup Catalina dressing
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat broiler. Line bottom portion of broiler pan with foil for easy clean up. Spray top rack lightly with cooking spray.
- Season ribs with garlic salt and pepper. Broil for 5 to 6 minutes, turn and broil for an additional 5 to 6 minutes. Place browned ribs in slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together remaining ingredients. Pour sauce mixture over ribs. Move ribs around to make sure they are all coated. Cover and cook on High setting for 3 to 4 hours or Low for 8 hours.
- With tongs, remove ribs from slow cooker and let cool slightly before cutting into individual rib pieces. Skim grease from sauce. Serve ribs with sauce on the side.