Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from Bob Bailey on Allrecipes.com. This chicken has a honey glaze with a nice kick, and is perfect for grilling. The extra sauce can be used for dipping.
- 4 chicken breasts, 6 to 8 oz. ea
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat grill on high heat and lightly oil the grill.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, hot pepper sauce, and ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Cover each chicken breast with sauce and place on grill, basting occasionally.
- Grill for 10 to 15 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reached 180 degrees F (80 degrees C). Chicken should have a nice color from the sauce. Enjoy!