Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great grilling recipe! It's sweet yet has a kick...and very simple too! My hubby loves this on leg quarters, I prefer the breasts, but you can use on any pieces you want!!
- Preheat grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, hot pepper sauce and black pepper and mix well.
- Cover each chicken piece with the sauce.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 180°, basting occasionally with sauce.
- Chicken will have a nice, brown color from the sauce!
- Serve with extra sauce.
Very good! I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts & grilled on the Foreman. The taste is great & the "heat" isn't overpowering.