1/2 Photos of Hot Honey BBQ Garlic Wings
1 hr 30 mins
Terri Crooks's Note:
This was inspired by my favorite sauce from a place called "The Terrace" in Apalachin, NY, they had many different flavored wings. I decided after not finding a recipe similar on-line to make one up on my own. First time and it came out wonderful! The only thing I would change is to add more garlic if you really love garlic. Hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as we did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1360.77 g chicken wings (24-30 pieces)
- 314.66 ml Frank's red hot sauce (USE ONLY FRANKS RED HOT FOR THE BEST FLAVOR)
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 14.78 ml garlic, minced (Use more if you really like garlic!)
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 7.39 ml soy sauce
- 73.94 ml honey
- cayenne pepper, if you like it hot (couple shakes (or more)
- 1In medium sauce pan melt butter and add rest of the ingredients, simmer on med to low heat while preparing the wings. Stirring often.
- 2If you like crispy wings, deep fry as directed on package.
- 3Or you can bake them in oven at 375 degrees for 1/2 hr (Skin side up) Drain grease, turn wings over, baste with some of the sauce. Bake for 15 minutes. Turn wings over again, baste with sauce, bake an additional 15 minutes.
- 4Place wings in bowl and pour sauce over them and enjoy!
- 5We always serve with celery and bleu cheese dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Honey BBQ Garlic Wings
Serving Size: 1 (510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2173.2
- Calories from Fat 1401
- Total Fat 155.7 g
- Saturated Fat 59.7 g
- Cholesterol 646.3 mg
- Sodium 5882.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 59.7 g
- Protein 128.2 g