1/2 Photos of Hot Honey BBQ Garlic Wings
1 hr 30 mins
Terri Crooks's Note:
This was inspired by my favorite sauce from a place called "The Terrace" in Apalachin, NY, they had many different flavored wings. I decided after not finding a recipe similar on-line to make one up on my own. First time and it came out wonderful! The only thing I would change is to add more garlic if you really love garlic. Hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as we did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1360.77 g chicken wings (24-30 pieces)
- 314.66 ml Frank's red hot sauce (USE ONLY FRANKS RED HOT FOR THE BEST FLAVOR)
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 14.78 ml garlic, minced (Use more if you really like garlic!)
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 7.39 ml soy sauce
- 73.94 ml honey
- cayenne pepper, if you like it hot (couple shakes (or more)
- 1In medium sauce pan melt butter and add rest of the ingredients, simmer on med to low heat while preparing the wings. Stirring often.
- 2If you like crispy wings, deep fry as directed on package.
- 3Or you can bake them in oven at 375 degrees for 1/2 hr (Skin side up) Drain grease, turn wings over, baste with some of the sauce. Bake for 15 minutes. Turn wings over again, baste with sauce, bake an additional 15 minutes.
- 4Place wings in bowl and pour sauce over them and enjoy!
- 5We always serve with celery and bleu cheese dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Honey BBQ Garlic Wings
Serving Size: 1 (510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2173.2
- Calories from Fat 1401
- Total Fat 155.7 g
- Saturated Fat 59.7 g
- Cholesterol 646.3 mg
- Sodium 5882.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 59.7 g
- Protein 128.2 g