Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
OMG Delicious- If you like Italian you will love this combination. Everything that makes pizza yummy with and Italian salad kick.
- 1 loaf Italian bread, of bread from the bakery not frozen
- 12 slices hormel thin sliced pepperoni
- 16 slices ham
- 8 slices smoky provolone cheese
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 8 leaves lettuce, as much as you like
- Italian dressing, also as much as you like
- Slice open Italian loaf of bread
- Place 6 slices of pepperoni on each side of bread
- 8 slices of ham on each side of bread
- 4 provolone and 4 mozzarella cheese on each side of bread
- Place in oven at 350 until chesses is melted and bread is slightly toasted
- Remove form oven and place lettuce and diesel with Italian dressing
- Shut, cut, and enjoy !
- Ps I love Italian dressing so I usually have a bowl of it, for dunking.
This is really yummy, family says it's a keeper. Thanks