Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My own recipe which can be altered to suit availability of seasonal herbs & leaf veg. Have served this as a Salad course, vegetable course and, as a snack with crusty bread or a baked potato. Choose 4 or more leaf type to make a good handful.
- 1 large aubergine, Medium diced
- 1 large tomatoes, Medium diced
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- chard leaves
- lambs lettuce
- Heat two thirds of the oil in non-stick pan.
- Carefully stir the diced aubergine around the pan until the oil has been absorbed and diced pieces browning.
- Remove the pan from the heat and quickly stir in the diced tomato.
- Return pan to the heat, add remaining oil and all the leaf.
- Stir ingredients until the Green leaf has completely darkened in colour.
- Serve and eat whilst hot.