Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This pizza crust is pick-up-able. Leaving the jallepenos off will reduce the hottness, but I like the spice.
- 1 cup rice flour (brown)
- 1⁄2 cup potato starch
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon fast rise yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 egg whites, beaten slightly
- 1⁄2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- olive oil, for brushing (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces Canadian bacon
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple
- 2 ounces jalapenos
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In the bowl of a heavy-duty mixer, place flours, xanthan gum, and salt.Blend with mixer on low.
- In a small bowl dissolve the sugar in the water, and add yeast. Wait until the mixture foams slightly, then blend into the dry ingredients.
- Add the butter, egg whites, and vinegar.Beat on high for 3 minutes.
- Cover the dough and let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk, 20 to 25 minutes.
- To form your pie, spoon dough onto greased and cornmeal-dusted cookie sheet or pizza stone. If desired, brush with olive oil and garlic.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- pull out and add your sauce, cheese and toppings.
- Bake another 15 minutes or until cheese melts.