1 hr 20 mins
This pizza crust is pick-up-able. Leaving the jallepenos off will reduce the hottness, but I like the spice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup rice flour (brown)
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon fast rise yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 egg whites, beaten slightly
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- olive oil, for brushing (optional)
- 1/4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces Canadian bacon
- 1/4 cup pineapple
- 2 ounces jalapenos
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In the bowl of a heavy-duty mixer, place flours, xanthan gum, and salt.Blend with mixer on low.
- 3In a small bowl dissolve the sugar in the water, and add yeast. Wait until the mixture foams slightly, then blend into the dry ingredients.
- 4Add the butter, egg whites, and vinegar.Beat on high for 3 minutes.
- 5Cover the dough and let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 6To form your pie, spoon dough onto greased and cornmeal-dusted cookie sheet or pizza stone. If desired, brush with olive oil and garlic.
- 7Bake 30 minutes.
- 8pull out and add your sauce, cheese and toppings.
- 9Bake another 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Hawaiian Pizza Gf Lf
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.9
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 766.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: