Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is posted by request.
Make and share this Hot Hamburger Dip-Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 green onions
- 1 can olive, sliced (black or green)
- 1⁄2-1 cup nuts (of choice)
- 1 can refried beans
- Fry the burger and sausage together, drain fat.
- Add this along with the remaining ingredients in a crock pot and stir to mix.
- Put on high for 30 minutes to melt the cheese, and then cook on low for 1 hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This dish was made at a "Crock Pot" picnic I hosted. Everyone loved it. It was easy to make and easily transported to the picnic site. The only change made to it was the nuts were omitted as one of the guests is alergic to them. Great recipe and thanks so much, Di Neal for your help. :-)
This was great. I had most of the ingrediants on hand, which is a bonus in my book. DH though couldn't imagine a dip without Velveeta cheese, so we added about 6oz of Velveeta. Still an amazing dip with the Velveeta. Thank you for posting a wonderful dip recipe!
God bless you. I made it. The hogs at work ate it. Very easy to make & doubles well. MANY thanks. (PS, those crock pot liners ROCK !)