Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another from my folder of recipe clippings.
- 1⁄2 lb ground ham
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, diced
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 8 hamburger buns, split and buttered
- Combine ham, cheese, pickle, onion, green peppers and pizza sauce.
- Spread 1/3 cup filling on each bun.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- For freezer: Wrap each in foil, label and freeze.
- Place unwrapped buns on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes or until heated through.