Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A hardy sandwich that should satisfy anyone. I like this sandwich with my spicy mustard spread. It gives the sandwich an extra bite of tanginess
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 6 hoagie rolls, split
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- lettuce, what ever amount desired
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the first five ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place lettuce, tomato, onion and cheese on buns; top with the ham mixture.