Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another simple twist on traditional ham & cheese. These are great for take-ahead. Can be kept in refrigerator for several days, & heated when you're ready to eat! Kids love these, too! Enjoy!
- 473.18 ml chopped ham
- 236.59 ml cubed white processed cheese
- 118.29 ml chopped celery
- 14.79 ml minced onion
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- hamburger bun
- Mix the ham, cheese, celery& onion with the mayonnaise.
- Place into rolls& wrap in foil.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes.
- As an alternative, you can halve the rolls, place mixture on top& broil the halves till golden brown, then serve.