Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another simple twist on traditional ham & cheese. These are great for take-ahead. Can be kept in refrigerator for several days, & heated when you're ready to eat! Kids love these, too! Enjoy!
- 2 cups chopped ham
- 1 cup cubed white processed cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- hamburger bun
- Mix the ham, cheese, celery& onion with the mayonnaise.
- Place into rolls& wrap in foil.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes.
- As an alternative, you can halve the rolls, place mixture on top& broil the halves till golden brown, then serve.