Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another appetizer buffet favorite. Great with wheat or rye crackers/cocktail bread.
- 1 cup finely chopped deli ham
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup finely sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl-----mix well. Spread into ungreased 8-inch pie dish. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and bubbly around edges.
- Serve warm with assorted crackers/cocktail breads.
made this for a pinic this past week end. i doubled this with ease. I did use a smokey swiss. this dip got raves. i served it with rye bread cubes. i had to hand this out many times. thanks for a winner.
I love Swiss cheese and ham together so I knew I'd love this recipe. It is very tasty and I will be making this again, especially for the upcoming holidays.
I've tried it twice & loved this. I added 1/4 cup shredded parmesan the the 2nd time just for fun. I think I'll skip the onions from now on though, I just don't like onions. It's perfect on toasted rye.