Recipe by Old widow
My mom made thse a lot when we were kids. They make a large batch and freeze well.
Top Review by mums the word
I needed something quick because my son's hockey season starts tonight! These sandwiches were quite yummy and they took very little time to prepare. I served them with some deli-style dill pickles and jumbo stuffed olives on the side. I will be making this again. Thx!
- 680.38 g chipped ham
- 453.59 g thinly sliced swiss cheese
- 226.79 g butter
- 29.58 ml prepared mustard
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 chopped small onion
- 2 (16 count) package kaiser rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt together butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and onion in small saucepan over low heat.
- Spread sauce on rolls.
- Layer ham and cheese on rolls.
- Wrap rolls in metal foil.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Can be baked from frozen state by increasing baking time to 45 minutes.