Recipe by flower7
I got this recipe from my mom who got it from a breakfast cookbook. There are a few similar recipes on Zaar but none quite the same as this one. Mom makes these occasionally for the Rotary breakfast she serves and I'm always begging for the leftovers (when there are any!) I finally got the recipe from her so I can make them myself!
- 2 (11 ounce) packages brown and serve rolls
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shaved deli ham
- 6 -8 ounces sliced swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Separate rolls from each other.
- Divide ham and cheese into 24 equal portions and place in center slit of each roll. Place stuffed rolls in a 13x9 pan.
- Combine butter, mustard and Worcestershire and mix well (may take a few minutes for it to come together completely).
- Pour mixture over rolls. Sprinkle with poppy seeds, if using.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until browned.