Recipe by didyb
Delish!! and of course, easy! This is with ham and cheese, but any combo could be used- like pizza sauce, mozzarella, and pepperoni. Listed is using crescent rolls, but can also use refrigerated tube of pizza dough, and just use more filling.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 lb honey ham deli meat
- 1⁄2-1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- On a greased cookie sheet, roll out the crescent rolls so a rectangle is formed (smooth the seams together).
- Spread evenly with mustard and miracle whip.
- Evenly distribute the ham.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll-up length wise and secure ends.
- Bake 350°F for 20-30 minutes (watch after 20 so as not to burn).
- Let sit 5 or so minutes before cutting.