Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delish!! and of course, easy! This is with ham and cheese, but any combo could be used- like pizza sauce, mozzarella, and pepperoni. Listed is using crescent rolls, but can also use refrigerated tube of pizza dough, and just use more filling.
- On a greased cookie sheet, roll out the crescent rolls so a rectangle is formed (smooth the seams together).
- Spread evenly with mustard and miracle whip.
- Evenly distribute the ham.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll-up length wise and secure ends.
- Bake 350°F for 20-30 minutes (watch after 20 so as not to burn).
- Let sit 5 or so minutes before cutting.
This was fast & simple & good. Didn't blow me away, but its a keeper because of its simplicity.
This was so easy to whip up as a last minute alternative for a b'day party. The little birthday queen had requested pepperoni bread for the meal, but the pepperoni really aggravates her father's heartburn. This was a great 2nd option for the meal. I made 2 pepperoni bread rolls and 2 of these ham and cheese ones, and they were gone in a flash. Everyone raved over the simple meal served with salads and b'day cake.
I mistakenly bought a roll of pizza dough instead of a roll of pie dough and surprise! I found this recipe. It was easy to make and it was delicious! I made a big salad and it was the perfect combination. Thank you for the recipe. As suggested I will try this next time with pizza sause, sausage and pepperoni with cheese.