Recipe by superfly-mom
I created this recipe because I am looking for something new in my salads. This chicken is easy to make and it goes well with greek vinaigrette dressing in salad. I made this salad for myself only, so serving size is one. You will have 2 chicken breasts left over.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1⁄4 of an English cucumber
- 1 vine ripe tomatoes
- 2 -3 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon Greek salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Greek Chicken:.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat.
- In food processor combine 1 Tbsp olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic and lemon juice. Chop until paste like consistency.
- Cut chicken breast into stir fry sized pieces.
- Add 2 Tbsp oil to hot skillet, let warm. Add chicken and brown on both sides. Once chicken is browned add paste and finish cooking, add salt to taste. Don't overcook the chicken or it will become tough. When cooked through, take off heat and let sit.
- Rinse salad mix. Place in bowl. Add sliced cucumber, quartered tomato, feta cheese and dressing. Mix. Add 1/3 of the warm chicken mix.