Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This looks like a super easy way to warm up on a cold winter night. Source: yahoo! news
- 6 cups water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger chopped crystallized ginger
- In a medium-size saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add honey, juice, and ginger and stir gently for several minutes.
- Pour into mugs and serve immediately.
Delicious! I used fresh ginger and it gave it that extra little tingle on your tongue. Will make again..