Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 6 cups sliced raw potatoes (30 oz)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoon of branston pickle (Can be found in the "Irish food section" of Super Stop and Shop)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 cup imitation bacon bits
- IN a slow cooker, combine potatoes, onion and celery.
- In a medium bowl, combine water, vinegar, sugar, tapioca, black pepper and parsley flakes.
- Pour mixture over potato mixture.
- Mix well to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Stir in bacon bits.
- Serve warm.