Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from the Dining in Dallas (1979) cookbook. It is from The Rib, a wonderful restaurant from long ago Dallas.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 3/4 inch cubes.
- Steam until done but still firm. Do not put the potatoes directly in water.
- Cook bacon over low heat until crisp. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Saute onions in bacon drippings until tender.
- Return bacon to onions in pan. Stir in sour cream, sugar, and vinegar. Add salt, pepper and chopped parsley. Cook over low heat 5-10 minutes, but do not boil.
- Stir in potatoes and heat through.