Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Very good, and easy to do in the crockpot. Serve with brats or kielbasa, at least thats what I do.
- 5 medium potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- Mix potatoes and onion in 3 1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker. Mix remaining ingredients except bacon; pour into cooker.
- Caver and cook on low 8-10 mours or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in bacon.