- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- fresh parsley, minced (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine shrimp, olive oil and garlic in a 1 quart glass casserole; sprinkle with red pepper flakes, cumin and lemon juice.
- Cover with plastic wrap and vent edge; microwave on high until shrimp are pink and cooked, 3-4 minutes, turning once.
- Let stand, covered, for 1 minute. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.