Prep 2 hrs
Cook 18 mins
From mom--chocolate chocolate chip pudding cake with a layer of fudge sauce, vanilla or chocoalte frosting, and more fudge sauce! This is rich and sweet--and super-easy because you don't have to "make" anything:) *Prep time includes cooling time.*
- 1 package pudding-included devil's food cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 (16 ounce) jar hot fudge, warmed (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla or 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Grease and flour a 15x10x1" baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil, and eggs; beat with an electric mixer on low speed until moistened.
- Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed; stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan; bake for 18-28 minutes, or until the cake springs back when touched lightly in the center.
- Cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack.
- Gently spoon and spread 1 1/4 cups of the warm fuge sauce evenly over the cake; cool for 1 hour, or until completely cooled.
- Carefully spoon the frosting over the fudge sauce; spread evenly to the edges.
- Spoon the remaining 1/4 cup fudge sauce in tsp.
- over the frosting; swirl slightly to marble.