- 1 1⁄4 cups dark chocolate, melted
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the melted chocolate, cocoa and water in a saucepan over low heat. Stir mixture until it is fully combined. Add the butter, sugar, corn syrup and salt to the mixture. Bring mixture to a simmer over medium heat until it thickens, about 5 minutes. Remove pan heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Sauce may be kept under refrigeration in an airtight container for 7 days.