To Die For Hot Fudge Sauce!
Make and share this Hot Fudge Sauce - Microwave recipe from Food.com.
- In a microwave proof bowl, combine margarine, water and cocoa.
- With wire whisk, blend in condensed milk.
- Microwave on high 1 minute then whisk to blend.
- Microwave 1 1/2 minutes more on high. Add vanilla and blend with whisk completely.
- Serve over your favorite ice cream.
- Store in 1 pint canning jar, cool and refrigerate.
- Can be rewarmed in jar (lid removed) in microwave--add a bit of water if it thickens too much.