Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is awesome for Ice Cream, Milk Shakes, Chocolate Milk and Hot chocolate!
- Combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until it boils.
- Boil slowly for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the saucepan to a hot pad.
- The sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
This is a rather thin chocolate sauce which is not fudgey and did not thicken at all as it cooled. The vanilla is underwhelming which is unfortunate as it is needed to balance the cocoa.