Barb Gertz's Note:
Everyone loves Hot Fudge. Delicious on Ice Cream, on fruit, or a dipping sauce. The recipe comes from KCRA, TV and the Fudge Factory Farm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop chocolate into small pieces and set aside.
- 2In a double boiler, heat milk and water, add chocolate and stir until completely melted.
- 3Use a whisk to stir and dissolve any remaining small pieces.
- 4If the sauce is too thick, you can add more milk, if to thin add more chocolate until you reach the right desired consistency.
- 5Serve Warm over ice cream or fruit,Use as a fondue.
- 6Store in refrigerator, leftovers can be reheated.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Fudge Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (659 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1220.6
- Calories from Fat 1110
- Total Fat 123.4 g
- Saturated Fat 76.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 122.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 37.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 33.5 g