Recipe by Barb G.
Everyone loves Hot Fudge. Delicious on Ice Cream, on fruit, or a dipping sauce. The recipe comes from KCRA, TV and the Fudge Factory Farm.
Top Review by vlynmarley
Excellent, Easy & sooo delicious! We used the microwave technique along with choc chips & a bit of unsweetened chocolate- keep stirring and it thickens up beautifully. It will be the hit of our Ice Cream Social!
- 16 ounces chocolate (milk, Dark or white)
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk or 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup water (you can substitute you favorite liqueur or half water and half liqueur)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop chocolate into small pieces and set aside.
- In a double boiler, heat milk and water, add chocolate and stir until completely melted.
- Use a whisk to stir and dissolve any remaining small pieces.
- If the sauce is too thick, you can add more milk, if to thin add more chocolate until you reach the right desired consistency.
- Serve Warm over ice cream or fruit,Use as a fondue.
- Store in refrigerator, leftovers can be reheated.