Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Everyone loves Hot Fudge. Delicious on Ice Cream, on fruit, or a dipping sauce. The recipe comes from KCRA, TV and the Fudge Factory Farm.
- 16 ounces chocolate (milk, Dark or white)
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk or 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup water (you can substitute you favorite liqueur or half water and half liqueur)
- Chop chocolate into small pieces and set aside.
- In a double boiler, heat milk and water, add chocolate and stir until completely melted.
- Use a whisk to stir and dissolve any remaining small pieces.
- If the sauce is too thick, you can add more milk, if to thin add more chocolate until you reach the right desired consistency.
- Serve Warm over ice cream or fruit,Use as a fondue.
- Store in refrigerator, leftovers can be reheated.
Excellent, Easy & sooo delicious! We used the microwave technique along with choc chips & a bit of unsweetened chocolate- keep stirring and it thickens up beautifully. It will be the hit of our Ice Cream Social!
This was so good!! I also microwaved this and it turned great! This was so easy! I definatley will make this again! Thanks for a keeper!
Wonderful sauce! This is an easy recipe that I'm definitely going to use again for a myriad of desserts. We used this over cheesecake, and it was a huge success. I was missing one square of semi sweet, so I used one unsweetened square, which gave it a nice bite. Thank you!