Recipe by LARavenscroft
I'm not sure where I got this recipe, but I do know that I've had it a long time since it's hand written. This is a rich hot fudge sauce that will fill your chocolate cravings.
- 236.59 ml unsweetened cocoa
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, packed
- 0.59 ml salt
- 236.59 ml heavy cream (or half & half)
- 118.29 ml butter, cut into piece
- 4.92 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cocoa, sugar, brown sugar and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Add heavy cream and butter.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil; boil one minute, still stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Store in refrigerator for up to one month.