I'm not sure where I got this recipe, but I do know that I've had it a long time since it's hand written. This is a rich hot fudge sauce that will fill your chocolate cravings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cocoa, sugar, brown sugar and salt in a medium saucepan.
- 2Add heavy cream and butter.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 4Bring to a boil; boil one minute, still stirring constantly.
- 5Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes.
- 6Stir in vanilla.
- 7Pour into a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- 8Store in refrigerator for up to one month.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Fudge Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (703 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1136.6
- Calories from Fat 690
- Total Fat 76.7 g
- Saturated Fat 48.0 g
- Cholesterol 228.0 mg
- Sodium 496.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 125.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 103.5 g
- Protein 9.1 g