Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A fast and easy Hot Fudge Sauce.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter, no substitutes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a heavy sauce pan combine the milk and the chocolate and the butter.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat until chocolate melts.
- Remove from the heat stir in vanilla.
Wonderful!! I used Gharidelli chocolate chips...will do that again.
We love how I modified this recipe. When I was melting everything together, I felt that it needed a bit more chocolate flavor like someone else suggested. I put another ounce of semi-sweet chocolate. I also doubled the vanilla since that always brings out the flavor of the chocolate. This one is definitely going on our keeper list.