Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is easy to make and great over ice cream.
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt 2 squares unsweetened chocolate and 4 tablespoons butter. Take off heat.
- Stir with whisk 1 cup powdered sugar and 3 tablespoons whipping cream.
- When smooth, add the additional whipping cream and the vanilla.
The taste was good. It tasted like semisweet chocolate. What I didn't care for was when the sauce hit the ice cream, the sauce got hard and thick. Maybe that's the 'fudge' part of the name 'Hot Fudge Sauce'. I'm glad I tried the recipe,
These are delicious!They're sweet, chocolaty creamy. I used this as topping for Secret Ingredient Brownie. Then there were leftovers of this in a bowl which DH sneaked and got for himself. Thanks for sharing this, 4-H Mom! Made for PAC Fall 2008.