1/1 Photo of Hot Fudge Sauce
Aunt Willie's Note:
Much better than store-bought. Quick and easy. From the Dallas Morning News.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cocoa and butter (don't use margarine!) in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Melt and blend thoroughly, but DO NOT BOIL.
- 3Pour in boilinb water and blend.
- 4Add the sugar and corn syrup, but do not stir.
- 5Cover and bring to a low boil, allowing it to boil for 3 minutes without stirring.
- 6Uncover and boil 3 minutes more.
- 7Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 8Allow to cool a bit more before enjoying over ice cream or warm cake.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Fudge Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1174.2
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 192.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 243.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 212.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g