1/4 Photos of Hot Fudge Sauce (1/2 Cup)
We rarely use or need hot fudge this makes just a 1/2 cup of hot fudge. *For creative flavors: Before cooking add some cinnamon. After cooking blend in instant coffee, flavored liqueurs, dark rum, brand, greated orange or lemon peel. *With Vatiation for Milk Chocolate Sauce and also for Hot Chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine evaporated milk, or half and half, or whipping cream with sugar, chocolate chips and salt in small sauce pan.
- 2Bring to boil over medium, stirring constantly. Cook 1 to 2 minutes until sauce is thickened and smooth.
- 3Stir in vanilla.
- 4Cool slightly before serving.
- 5Cooled sauce can be refrigerated. To reheat, add a small amount of water, simmer gently, stirring constantly until smooth.
- 6*Milk Chocolate Sauce*.
- 7For a lighter body and flavor, double the amount of liquid.
- 8*Hot Chocolate*.
- 9For quick hot chocolate, blend 2 tablespoons of sauce with 3/4 cuphot milk.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Fudge Sauce (1/2 Cup)
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 971.1
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 454.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 166.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 146.1 g
- Protein 12.1 g