1/8 Photos of Hot Fudge Pudding Cake II
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Magically making its own fudge sauce this cake will become one of your favorite last-minute desserts. Serve it with ice cream for an extra special treat. Note: if you use a dutch process cocoa you will have a richer, darker result. TIP: some reviewers have recommended "baking" this in a crockpot on High for about 2 1/2 hours and then letting it cool slightly before serving. Thanks for the tip!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350'F.
- 2In medium bowl stir together 3/4 cup granulated sugar, flour, 3 Tbls. cocoa, baking powder and salt. Blend in milk, butter and vanilla, beat until smooth.
- 3Pour batter into 8- or 9-inch square baking pan.
- 4In separate bowl, stir together remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar and remaining 4 tablespoons cocoa; sprinkle mixture evenly over batter.
- 5Pour hot water over top; do not stir.
- 6Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 7Let stand 15 minutes; spoon into dessert dishes, spooning sauce from bottom of pan over top.
- 8Garnish with whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Fudge Pudding Cake II
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 244.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 44.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g