- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups hot coffee
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, mix flour, 1 cup of the sugar, 1/4 cup of the cocoa and baking powder.
- Stir in the cream and vanilla.
- Spread in a 9 inch square pan or 7 x 11 pan.
- Mix remaining brown sugar and cocoa and sprinkle over top.
- Pour on coffee slowly and carefully place in over.
- Bake till the sauce bubbles through the cake,approximately 30 minutes, depending on your oven.