Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a rich, saucy cake. Enjoy with vanilla ice cream.
Make and share this Hot Fudge Pudding Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl, mix flour, 1 cup of the sugar, 1/4 cup of the cocoa and baking powder.
- Stir in the cream and vanilla.
- Spread in a 9 inch square pan or 7 x 11 pan.
- Mix remaining brown sugar and cocoa and sprinkle over top.
- Pour on coffee slowly and carefully place in over.
- Bake till the sauce bubbles through the cake,approximately 30 minutes, depending on your oven.