Recipe by Ambervim
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This is so easy to make and it so good! My DH LOVES lava cake so this was a perfect choice. It was cooked perfect according to the recipe, the cake was moist and fully cooked and the pudding was thick and rich. Will make this again since I always have the ingredients in the pantry. Made for PAC Fall 2011.
- 236.59 ml self rising flour
- 414.03 ml sugar
- 59.16 ml cocoa
- 118.29 ml milk
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 0.25 ml salt
- 354.88 ml hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons cocoa.
- Stir in milk, butter and vanila.
- Pour batter into 9 inch square baking pan (I use silicone).
- Combine 1 cup sugar, 2 tbs cocoa and salt. Mix well and sprinkle over batter.
- Pour water over the top and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm and top with whipped cream or ice cream if you want.